Hey guys! I’m back! So many things have happened, and I’m still tired even though I came back today. Domestic travel is much less stressful than international travel, though. I’m glad I’m home.
I’m not into (conventional) fashion, but I just discovered Polyvore.com. It’s fun to use, but if you look at the prices on each item, it’s crazy. $700 for a pair of heels? $1100 on a purse? Hate to break it to you, fashion industry, but most of us can’t afford to spend that kind of money on clothes. Personally, I’ll stick to my cheapy but goody clothes. Speaking of which, here are my own personal fashion rules:
Tee’s Fashion Rules & Guidelines
- Why buy when you can make?
- Thrift stores are great places for cheap fabrics.
- Never buy a T-shirt over 10 dollars, unless it’s on discount, or you want to support a cause.
- Don’t buy a tank top for over 10 dollars.
- If a shoe’s made in China, don’t pay over 40 dollars for it. (Depends on the brand)
- If you like an item, don’t buy it immediately. Think if through.
- If you have the time to wade through the clearance section, do so.
- If you have the time to go thrift shopping and to alter those clothes, do so.
- If you have a sewing machine, hem/tailor your clothes yourself.
- It’s best to go shopping alone. Friends and family add fun, but you won’t be influenced by their opinions if you go alone.
- Going sleeveless is better than wearing cap sleeves.
- Capris don’t flatter many people.
Well, that’s it. I’ll expand this later and make it into an article. Have fun shopping, guys. What are your rules on Fashion?